Guide to Using eLibraryNJ eBooks on your iPad
- Open up the App Store on your iPad or iPad 2.
- Then, search for the OverDrive Media console Library eBooks and Audiobooks, and download it.
- Once it has finished downloading, launch the app, and tap Get Books.
- Proceed to tap Add a Library, and search for “Dowdell Library of South Amboy”.
- Tap on our library, and then tap eLibraryNJ.
- Log in using your library card number (leaving off the last number).
- Once you’ve browsed for an eBook you wish to borrow, tap the Sign in to check availability button in the Adobe EPUB box. If this box does not appear, the eBook may not be available for iPad.
- Tap “Dowdell Library of South Amboy”.
- Then tap Add to Cart, Proceed to Checkout, and then Confirm Checkout. Now you can hit download. Once the book has completed downloading, you can launch the OverDrive Media Console App on your device, tap on your newly downloaded eBook, and begin reading!
- This technique can also be applied to any iPhone or iPod Touch, so you can enjoy your borrowed eBooks on those devices as well!
Need additional help? Click here for a guided tour.
Have a question? Click here
E-mail us at email@example.com